EPC Supporters: Making a sound investment in education for California's children
The Educational Partnership Center is proud to have earned the support of many prestigious corporations, foundations, and state and federal agencies—investors and funders who recognize the value and importance of creating access and opportunity for all children to go to college, while appreciating our sound programs, research and data-driven design, experienced staff, and solid financial management.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the following organizations:
American Federation of Teachers
Bank of America
California Academic Partnership Program
California Department of Education
California Student Aid Commission
College Access Foundation of California
Monterey Bay Regional Project
National Council for Community and Education Partnerships
National Institutes of Health
National Science Foundation
Pajaro Valley Unified School District
S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
State of California
The Stuart Foundation
U.S. Department of Education
University of California Office of the President
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Keys to Our Success
What is it about the Educational Partnership Center that has allowed us to create such a distinguished list of supporters?
- A strong network of partners across both the University of California and California State University systems, community colleges, county offices of education, and school districts.
- Enduring relationships with community-based organizations and industry and business partners.
- A talented, committed staff of 70+ professionals and more than 150 undergraduates from colleges and universities across the region who provide direct services to schools, students, and families to support our mission and implement our grant deliverables.
- A creative, data-driven program approach that identifies gaps in services, efficiently bringing resources and investments to schools and students.
- Strong fiscal oversight from UC Santa Cruz as well as our own on-site business office.
- An effective research and evaluation team that provides concrete data for both formative and summative evaluation.
Get involved. Become an EPC supporter.
Join our prestigious roster of supporters and funders by supporting the Educational Partnership Center and making an investment in education for the Monterey Bay and Silicon Valley/San Jose regions. We appreciate gifts and in-kind donations. When your support is in the form of a grant, it helps attract other funds to support our many programs and initiatives.
For more information on how your organization can get involved, please contact: